“Join forces to help public and personal health become future-proof.”
Health is a broad concept that stretches further than ‘not being ill’. Being healthy also means being able to adapt and self-manage, in light of the physical, emotional and social challenges of life.
Public health aims at preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health on a population basis. This means a holistic approach on health, including aspects as resilience and well-being, social participation and quality of life.
Open data and digital information available today and tomorrow will change the way we live, work and play. Can you imagine and prototype a model for a state-of-the-art public health application for tomorrow? Enjoy the adventure of exploring new and unseen solutions, together with fellow time travellers during this two-day hackathon.
- ownership for your health
- self sufficiency in the case of problems
- helping other people in your surroundings
- personal health checks and devices to monitor your personal health
- owner of your own patient files from GP’s, hospital etc
Public health domain
- Monitoring of public health by data
- Protection and monitoring of vulnerable people’s health
- A healthy public environment
- Supervision on f.e. day care facilities
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Management of incidents and public health crisis
“How do the personal and the public domain of health become a brilliant date?”
10 & 11 December 2016
Tilburg, Spoorzone gebouw 84 – House of Creative Concepts
This venue is the perfect place to be creative, collaborative and productive!
Next to the central train station Tilburg.
Creative thinkers and solutions developers (such as designer, ICT professional, hacker, artist, student, healthy living expert…)